Google paid Tsargrad a billion rubles

The money was received as a penalty for the claim to restore the channel on YouTube
Photo:


news from the plot

Sanctions against Russia in general and the Urals in particular

Google paid one billion to Tsargrad TV. This money was received as a penalty for the claim to restore the channel on YouTube.

Tsargrad received the first billion rubles in fines from Google for non-compliance with the court’s decision to restore the channel’s YouTube account. This is the amount that was in Google accounts and was arrested at the request of “Constantinople”. The bank accounts of Google LLC have been blocked by bailiffs in execution of a court decision at the request of the First Russian TV Channel, the press service of the Tsargrad TV channel reports.

According to the founder of the TV channel Konstantin Malofeev, the money received will be used to support a special operation conducted by Russia in Ukraine. Tsargrad has already warned Google that it will continue to collect money from them around the world if the corporation continues to ignore Russian law.

On July 28, 2020, Google, which owns YouTube video hosting, blocked Tsargrad-TV. The corporation explained what happened by the fact that the founder of the TV channel Konstantin Malofeev is under US sanctions. “Constantinople” filed a lawsuit. The case was considered for a total of about 18 months.

On February 24, Russia launched a special operation to demilitarize and denationalize Ukraine. Russian President Vladimir Putin noted that this is a forced step aimed at protecting civilians in Donbass from genocide. The Defense Ministry said that the Russian army is launching targeted missile strikes on the military infrastructure of the APU, without harming civilians. Both sides have already held a number of talks, but all have been unsuccessful. Members of the negotiating team from Ukraine have previously admitted that they coordinate their every move with Western partners.

If you want to report the news, write to us

Subscribe to URA.RU. Yandex.News and on our channel in Яндекс.Зенfollow the main news of Russia and the Urals telegram channel URA.RU. and receive all the most important news with delivery to your mail in our daily newsletter.

Google paid one billion to Tsargrad TV. This money was received as a penalty for the claim to restore the channel on YouTube. Tsargrad received the first billion rubles in fines from Google for non-compliance with the court’s decision to restore the channel’s YouTube account. This is the amount that was in Google accounts and was arrested at the request of “Constantinople”. The bank accounts of Google LLC have been blocked by bailiffs in execution of a court decision at the request of the First Russian TV Channel, the press service of the Tsargrad TV channel reports. According to the founder of the TV channel Konstantin Malofeev, the money received will be used to support a special operation conducted by Russia in Ukraine. Tsargrad has already warned Google that it will continue to collect money from them around the world if the corporation continues to ignore Russian law. On July 28, 2020, Google, which owns YouTube video hosting, blocked Tsargrad-TV. The corporation explained what happened by the fact that the founder of the TV channel Konstantin Malofeev is under US sanctions. “Constantinople” filed a lawsuit. The case was considered for a total of about 18 months. On February 24, Russia launched a special operation to demilitarize and denationalize Ukraine. Russian President Vladimir Putin noted that this is a forced step aimed at protecting civilians in Donbass from genocide. The Defense Ministry said that the Russian army is launching targeted missile strikes on the military infrastructure of the APU, without harming civilians. Both sides have already held a number of talks, but all have been unsuccessful. Members of the negotiating team from Ukraine have previously admitted that they coordinate their every move with Western partners.

About the author

lpnaf

Leave a Comment