We invite you to the next event of the project “Webinars with the main freelance specialists of the Ministry of Health of Russia”.
June 8 Oksana Mikhailovna Drapkina, Chief Freelance Specialist in Therapy and General Medical Practice of the Ministry of Health of Russia, will hold a webinar on the topic “Unresolved vaccination issues. “
Conducting time: June 8, 10: 00-11: 00 Moscow time
The Unresolved Vaccination Issues Webinar highlights vaccination strategies against preventable infections. During the webinar, groups of the population who are shown vaccination, the procedure for vaccination will be considered. Special attention will be paid to the vaccination of groups with a number of chronic diseases. The strategy for the use of vaccines in the context of the formation of collective immunity will be covered. The basic requirements to the organization and carrying out of vaccination of the population against the basic infections are stated.
Vaccine prophylaxis is one of the key tools to reduce the incidence of infectious diseases. Thanks to the success of vaccination, a number of dangerous infectious diseases have been eliminated or minimized. Despite the fact that the largest number of vaccines is used in childhood, immunization of the population is relevant throughout human life. Therefore, one of the main goals of the World Health Organization in terms of strategic development of immunization was to provide maximum protection to the entire population of the planet. This webinar covers the issues of vaccination strategy against infectious diseases in the context of the formation of collective immunity, the requirements for the organization and conduct of vaccination of the population against infections.
- Webinar free and is informative, without accrual of ZET. Webinar participants will receive a letter with an individual confirmation code within a few days of the event;
- An invitation to the webinar can only be sent to your email provided inclusion of the event in the plan personal account on the Portal;
- To participate in the webinar on a mobile device you will need to install the application and register an account in it:
Android: Webinar. Webinar in your pocket
- The number of places is limited, if the invitation to the webinar does not come, you will be able to read the webinar in the form of an interactive information module a few days after the webinar;
- When filling out the webinar registration form it is necessary to specify the level of education in which you have created an office on the Portal and in which the event is included in the plan;
- The webinar is designed for professionals with higher and average medical education:
Higher education: include in the plan
Secondary education: included in the plan
- If you do not have an active cycle in the recommended specialty, but you are also interested in the topic of the webinar, you can include it in the plan, in which case the educational element will be included in the section “Training outside my specialties”.