Sport

Poland – Sweden, forecast and bet on the World Cup qualifier on March 29, odds of bookmakers, where to look, what time to start – March 27, 2022

In the final of the play-off qualifiers for the 2022 World Cup, the Polish national team will play against Sweden in Chorzow. We make a prediction for a match with a high coefficient and tell where you can watch the meeting.

You can bet on the match Poland – Sweden for free – get up to three fribets for 500 rubles in the mobile application!

When will the match Poland – Sweden, where to watch the match

The final of the playoffs for the 2022 World Cup Poland – Sweden will take place on Tuesday, March 29, at the stadium “ленląski”. Start – at 21:45 (Moscow time). You can watch the game live on Match Football 1 TV channel.

Bookmakers odds for the match Poland – Sweden

BETCITY analysts consider the hosts’ favorites. You can put Cheslav Mikhnevich on the team 2.50, the probability of winning is 39%. The success of Janne Andersson’s wards is assessed by the coefficient 3.20 (30% probability). In case of a draw, the quote will play 3.10 (31% probability).

Bookmakers doubt that the match will be productive. The total is set at 2 goals with a quote 1.96 on less and 1.90 for more. If both teams score, the odds will be settled 2.17. You can make a prediction for the match Poland – Sweden with a bonus for new players – take a freebie up to 10,000 rubles right now!

Before the match

The current state of the Polish national team raises questions. Paulo Souza, who led the team in the main part of the qualifying round, left it late last year due to an offer from Flamengo. The new coach was chosen for a long time, at some point they actually agreed with Andrei Shevchenko, but it turned out that, despite the dismissal of the famous Ukrainian from Genoa, the contract was not legally terminated, so they could not appoint him. As a result, the head coach was Czeslaw Mikhnevich, about whom there were various rumors in Poland of not the best content, including his participation in contract matches in the mid-2000s.

Getty Images

At the same time, the Poles did not play a single official match under Mikhnevich. On March 24, the day on which all semifinals were originally scheduled, Poland held a friendly match against Scotland, which found itself in a similar situation. disqualifications. The friendly game itself ended with a score of 1: 1, and the Poles drew from the penalty spot in the 94th minute with a single shot on target for the match. Another problem for the team is the possible injury of the leader, Robert Lewandowski. The Bayern striker has a sore knee and has spent the entire match against Scotland on the bench.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic, on the other hand, is returning to Sweden after missing a clash with the Czech Republic over a yellow card. Janne Andersson’s team snatched the victory, scoring the only goal in extra time – in the 110th minute Robin Quisson scored. Note also the factor of personal meetings, although, of course, in national team matches, this is more an indicator of fan interest. However, of the nine matches between them, Poland won only the first, in 1974, when none of the participants in the current game was born. In the next eight meetings, the Swedes won, including last summer in the group for Euro 2020, when Forsberg and Lewandowski scored a double, and the winning goal was scored by Klasson in the 94th minute.

Getty Images

Prediction for the match Poland – Sweden

The Swedish team looks very organized, while the Polish team has questions. However, Poland plays at home, and their fans can be a factor that will help the Poles not to lose in regular time. However, the victory of Sweden in the main time with a minimal advantage is also possible, so one of the bets will take the success of the guests with zero odds. We do not expect a large number of goals in the match.

Our predictions for the match Poland – Sweden: Sweden will not lose and the total is less than 3.5, the coefficient – 1.90; Sweden’s exit to the World Cup, odds – 2.13; Sweden’s victory with a handicap (0), odds – 2.20.

To bet on a match without replenishing the account – take up to 1500 rubles in the BETSITY application.

.

About the author

lpnaf

Leave a Comment