RKN demanded that YouTube unblock the video of the Russian Defense Ministry

RKN demanded that YouTube unlock videos of the Russian Defense Ministry
Photo:


news from the plot

Special operation of the Russian Federation in Ukraine

Roskomnadzor appealed to the administration of YouTube video hosting with a request to remove restrictions on video on the official account of the Russian Ministry of Defense and explain the reasons why they were introduced. This was reported by the press service of the department.

“Roskomnadzor demanded that the administration of YouTube video hosting immediately remove all restrictions from the video” Meeting of the Interdepartmental Coordination Headquarters for Humanitarian Response in Ukraine, “the RKN telegram channel said. The agency also demands to explain the reason for the introduction of restrictions on the account of the Ministry of Defense of Russia.

Roskomnadzor called such restrictions unacceptable. According to the representatives, the actions of the video hosting administration “violate the key principles of free dissemination of information and” are an act of censorship directed against everything Russian. “

The platform previously blocked the channels of the head of the Crimea Sergei Aksenov and Sputnik. More than 50 cases of censorship of Russian mass media have been recorded. Video hosting has also begun to remove content about Russia’s actions in Ukraine. Roskomnadzor has repeatedly demanded an end to discrimination and free access to information for all users of video hosting. However, as of March 27, Google has not complied.

If you want to report the news, write to us

Subscribe to URA.RU. Google News, Yandex.News and on our channel in Яндекс.Зенfollow the main news of Russia and the Urals telegram channel URA.RU. and receive all the most important news with delivery to your mail in our daily newsletter.

Roskomnadzor appealed to the administration of YouTube video hosting with a request to remove restrictions on video on the official account of the Russian Ministry of Defense and explain the reasons why they were introduced. This was reported by the press service of the department. “Roskomnadzor demanded that the administration of YouTube video hosting immediately remove all restrictions from the video” Meeting of the Interdepartmental Coordination Headquarters for Humanitarian Response in Ukraine, “the RKN telegram channel said. The agency also demands to explain the reason for the introduction of restrictions on the account of the Ministry of Defense of Russia. Roskomnadzor called such restrictions unacceptable. According to the representatives, the actions of the video hosting administration “violate the key principles of free dissemination of information and” are an act of censorship directed against everything Russian. ” The platform previously blocked the channels of the head of the Crimea Sergei Aksenov and Sputnik. More than 50 cases of censorship of Russian mass media have been recorded. Video hosting has also begun to remove content about Russia’s actions in Ukraine. Roskomnadzor has repeatedly demanded an end to discrimination and free access to information for all users of video hosting. However, as of March 27, Google has not complied.

About the author

lpnaf

Leave a Comment