Sport

Rubin – Khimki, prediction and bet for the RPL match on April 1, odds of bookmakers, where to see when to start – March 30, 2022

In the 23rd round of the Russian championship, Rubin will play Khimki at home. We make a prediction for a match with a high coefficient and tell where you can watch the meeting.

You can bet on the match “Ruby” – “Khimki” for free – get up to three fribets for 500 rubles in the mobile application!

When will the match between Rubin and Khimki start, where to watch the match

The match of the 23rd round of the Russian championship “Rubin” – “Khimki” will take place on Friday, April 1, at the stadium “Ak Bars Arena”. Start – at 19:00 (Moscow time). Vladislav Bezborodov has been appointed the main arbiter of the meeting. You can watch the game live on Match Premier TV channel.

Odds of bookmakers for the match “Ruby” – “Khimki”

BETCITY analysts consider the hosts to be small favorites. On the team of Leonid Slutsky can be put for 2.65, the probability of winning is 36%. The success of Sergei Yuran’s wards is assessed by the coefficient 2.85 (34% probability). In case of a draw, the quote will play 3.20 (30% probability).

Bookmakers doubt that the match will be productive. The total is set at 2 goals with a quote 1.70 on less and 2.23 for more. If both teams score, the odds will be settled 1.95. You can make a prediction for the match “Ruby” – “Khimki” with a bonus for new players – take a freebie up to 10,000 rubles right now!

Before the match

It seemed that Rubin, snatching the victory in Grozny in the 91st minute on the eve of International Women’s Day, could cheer up. Instead, Kazan first lost at home to Rostov (1: 2), which Valery Karpin returned to coach due to the lack of official matches for the Russian national team, and then were simply humiliated by the team where Slutsky worked the longest and most successfully. CSKA walked on the roller coaster, which lost some of the legionnaires to Rubin, winning 6: 1, and Kazan finished the match with nine (although the first elimination was already at 4: 0 in favor of the Moscow club). Moreover, after that “Rubin” also received 0: 5 from “Wings of the Soviets” in a friendly match.

RIA Novosti

Not that the Khimki were in an ideal position, especially since the problems with the departure of the legionnaires hit them too. However, after two defeats by the Moscow teams (Dynamo and Lokomotiv, with three conceded goals in each of these matches), Juran’s team managed to play more organized and keep the goal at the castle in meetings with Sochi and Ural. The first of these games ended in a draw, and in Yekaterinburg, “Khimki” snatched victory at the expense of a curious own goal.

At the same time, there is practically no one to score at the club near Moscow. In the first part of the season, Khimki were one of the least productive teams after the Urals, and help from rented Cameroonian Didier Lamkel Ze, who made a double in the game with Lokomotiv, was short-lived – he left Russia in mid-March. Rubin will probably make mistakes in defense, the question is whether Khimki will be able to take advantage of this. The moratorium on relegation from the RPL was not adopted, so Juran’s team still desperately needs points to get out of last place. Note that from the zone of butt matches, ie the 13th and 14th lines, “Khimki” are separated by two points.

fckhimki.com

Prediction for the match “Rubin” – “Khimki”

Judging by the results of the last matches, Kazan is ready to miss a lot, but Khimki is hardly ready to score much. But the Khimki have established a tight game in defense, so it will be difficult for Rubin in the attack. It is unlikely that there will be many goals (if they take place at all), and it is unlikely that Kazan will be able to win now. The guests will be closer to success than our two bets.

Our predictions for the match “Ruby” – “Khimki”: the victory of “Khimki” with a handicap (0), the coefficient – 2.00; “Khimki” will not lose and TM 2.5, the coefficient – 2.42.

To bet on a match without replenishing the account – take up to 1500 rubles in the BETSITY application.

.

About the author

lpnaf

Leave a Comment