Sport

Salavat – Traktor: predictions and bets on the playoffs of the 1/4 Gagarin Cup on March 27, odds of bookmakers, where to watch the KHL, what time to start – March 26, 2022

The sixth match of the series of the second round of the Continental Hockey League playoffs between Salavat Yulaev and Traktor will take place on March 27 in Ufa. After five games, the score was 3: 2 in favor of Chelyabinsk.

You can bet on “Salavat” – “Tractor” for free – get up to three fribets for 500 rubles in the mobile application!

When will the Salavat-Traktor match start, and where to watch the match

The sixth match of the Salavat-Traktor series will take place on March 27 and will start at 16:00 Moscow time. You can watch the game live on Match TV.

Bookmakers odds for the match Salavat – Traktor

BETCITY analysts are inclined to beat Traktor in the match. On the success of Chelyabinsk in the main time it is proposed to bet for 2.45which is a 39% probability. Salavat’s victory is estimated by the coefficient 2.75 (35% probability), and a draw – for 3.60 (26% probability).

Experts are confident that teams of two will score less than 5 goals. The total number of goals is set at 4.5 with quotes 1.73 on less and 2.10 for more. You can make a forecast for “Salavat” – “Tractor” with a bonus for new players – take a freebie up to 10,000 rubles right now!

Pavel Tabarchuk, photo.khl.ru

Before the match

An amazing feature of this series – throughout it, fans and journalists expect from “Tractor” more than the team eventually shows on the ice. Even before the start of the semifinals of the Eastern Conference, many predicted a confident passage of Anvar Gatiyatulin’s team – it looked more complete in the regular season, and the first opponent in the playoffs was confident, and the departure of all legionnaires “Salavat” seriously added arguments in favor of Chelyabinsk. These arguments began to fall apart from the start of the game.

On the road, the Ufa team won 1-0, making it clear that it will not be easy for its opponent. At that moment, the fans of “Tractor” could have hoped for a special mood of their favorites after the sensational failure, but they, although they took the next meeting, again not particularly superior to the opponent. After the duel moved to Bashkortostan, reaching the final of the conference was a suspension for the favorite – Tommy Lyams’ team came forward again. And only in the fourth game Chelyabinsk finally showed its full potential, defeating the Bashkir team with an indecent score of 8: 1.

Svetlana Sadykova, photo.khl.ru.

But this enchanting victory was associated with a certain disappointment – after it it was logical to wait for the appropriate continuation, but it did not follow. Returning to the home ice, “Tractor” again hid its attacking potential somewhere far away, in 60 minutes inflicted a pitiful 17 shots on the goal of Alexander Sharychenkov and won only with a lot of luck. The third period began with an equal score, Ufa spent it much better, and only the unnecessary removal of the captain of “Salavat” Viktor Tikhonov, followed by an accurate long shot Lawrence Pilut saved for Chelyabinsk another not very successful match.

But no matter how much you criticize Gatiyatulin’s team, the numbers now speak in its favor – for the first time in the series “Tractor” came forward and is just a step away from the third round of the playoffs. It turns out that even taking into account the extraordinary diligence and full dedication of Ufa, as well as inexpressive hockey performed by their opponent, in the end, the class in this confrontation still beats order. Still, the loss of foreigners proved to be irreparable for Salavat at this stage of the Gagarin Cup.

Pavel Tabarchuk, photo.khl.ru

Prediction for the match “Salavat” – “Tractor”

In Ufa, the hosts will run forward, they have no other way out, this should be an ideal scenario for the “Tractor”, which is even more comfortable to act on counterattacks.

Our prediction for the sixth match of the series “Salavat” – “Tractor”: the victory of “Tractor”, the coefficient – 2.45.

To bet on a match without replenishing the account – take up to 1500 rubles in the BETSITY application.

.

About the author

lpnaf

Leave a Comment