Khamzat Chimaev is setting a record
Borz may continue to change UFC history. So far, he has played four games in the league. He won in all of them. Khamzat spent 12 minutes and 54 seconds on all this. The record holder is Tom Aspinall (14 minutes 24 seconds). Another quick and powerful victory for Khamzat is needed. And you need to keep up in 89 seconds.
Fight Khamzat Chimaev – Gilbert Burns, when it starts
Early prelims of the UFC 273 tournament will begin on April 10 at 01:15 Moscow time. Preliminary card starts at 03:00. The start of the main card is scheduled for 05:00. Khamzat Chimaev and Gilbert Burns will enter the octagon no earlier than 06:30 Moscow time.
The coach talks about Khamzat Chimaev’s only problem
Alan NascimentoBrazilian jiu-jitsu trainer Khamzat Chimaev, complained that his ward was too diligent in the training process.
“As I said before, the only problem the coach faces when working with Khamzat is to convince him to train less. If this process is not controlled, he will train all day long, ”Nascimento was quoted as saying by sherdog.com.
UFC 273, fight Khamzat Chimaev – Gilbert Burns, where to watch
UFC 273 tournament, where they will fight in the third most important fight Khamzat Chimaev and Gilbert Burns, will show the TV channel “Match! Fighter. The main card will also show “Match TV”. Also, the entire fighting evening, including early prelims, can be viewed on the UFC Fight Pass service.
Burns was prepared for Chimaev by Kamara Usman
35-year-old Brazilian UFC fighter Gilbert Burns said that in preparation for the upcoming fight with a 27-year-old Swedish mixed martial arts athlete of Chechen origin Khamzat Chimaev he is assisted by a UFC welterweight champion Kamaru Usman.
“Usman came for a couple of days to help me. He helped me a couple of times, not training with me, but as if training. This guy has a very high IQ and he gives very good advice. It’s great that he was there, “Burns said in an interview with TMZSports on YouTube.
Full UFC 273 Card
- Alexander Volkanovsky – Cheng Son Jung (lightweight);
- Peter Ian – Algemain Sterling (lightest weight);
- Gilbert Burns – Khamzat Chimaev (welterweight);
- Mackenzie Dorn – Tisha Torres (female minimum weight);
- Alexey Oleynik – Jared Vanderaa (heavyweight);
- Aspen Ladd – Raquel Perrington (women’s lightweight);
- Ian Harry – Darian Weeks (welterweight);
- Anthony Hernandez – Josh Fremd (middleweight);
- Jairzinho Rosenstrike – Marcin Tybura (heavyweight);
- Mickey Gall – Mike Mallott (welterweight).
- Julio Arce – Daniel Santos (lightest weight);
- Vince Pichel – Mark Madsen (light weight);
- Piera Rodriguez – Kay Hansen (female minimum weight).